MMC Nation may modify the Policy from time to time, effective upon posting to the Site. Your access to or use of the Site at any time constitutes acceptance of the Policy in effect at that time. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THIS POLICY, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. THIS POLICY DOES NOT APPLY TO INFORMATION COLLECTED OFFLINE OR THROUGH ANY MEANS OTHER THAN THROUGH THE SITE.
The Site is not directed at children and is offered only to users 13 years of age or older. By providing personal information through the Site, you represent that you are 13 years of age or older. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 13
2. Collection of Personal Information
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by:
- registering for mailing list via the Site;
- following the ‘Contact Us’ link made available on the Site;
- entering into transactions with us;
- providing us with feedback about the Site or our services; or
- corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
This may include Personal Information that you provide to us, such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, gender and any payment details that you may provide us with.
Information we collect about you. Each time you use the Site, we may automatically collect the following information, which may be considered to be Personal Information when combined with other information about you:
We may use Personal Information held about you in the following ways:
IP Protocol Addresses and Web Logs. This Site’s web servers automatically collect the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and log files of visitors. Your IP address is an identifying number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. This information is collected in an aggregate form only. We use your IP address, and the IP addresses of all users, for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose problems with the Site’s servers, and administering the Site. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites.
3. How Information We Collect Is Used
Information you give to us. We will use this information to:
- facilitate transactions between you and us. Please note that, at times, forms on the Site may be pre-populated with your Personal Information in order to facilitate a transaction between you and MMC Nation or an affiliated entity of MMC Nation for purposes of conducting the desired transaction;
- fulfill your requests. MMC Nation may use your Personal Information to fulfill the purpose for which such Personal Information was provided (e.g., to confirm your registration or fulfill your purchase);
- serve internal business purposes. We may also use your Personal Information for our internal business purposes, such as to target advertising (where you have opted in to receive such advertising), for data analysis, for audits and for other internal purposes.
- process payments on your behalf. To the extent MMC Nation is the entity offering the purchase services, when you make a purchase through the Site, we or our third party payment processor may collect your credit card number or other payment account number (for example, your PayPal account number), billing address and other information related to such purchase (collectively, “Payment Information”) from you. We will use the Payment Information that you provide to bill you for your purchase and to fulfill your purchase. By providing your Payment Information, you are authorizing us to give that information to third parties as necessary to confirm and fulfill your order (for example, to process your credit card or payment account number and to send you products you have ordered).
- allow you to forward certain items posted on Site or links to Site features by email or Instant Messenger to other parties who you believe may be interested. If you wish to use this feature, you may provide us with such other party’s email address or Instant Messenger screen name so that we can facilitate your sending of such message to such other party. To do so, any Personal Information you provide in connection with sending such other party the message, such as your name and your email address or Instant Messenger screen name, will, of course, be disclosed to such other party. While, due to technical restrictions, the recipient’s email address or Instant Messenger screen names may be retained in our log files, we do not knowingly share it with third parties and we do not use this Personal Information for any purpose except to send this message (unless the recipient has already consented to such use of his/her Personal Information).
- process your newsletter subscriptions. When you complete the ticket purchase for our shows, you will be automatically enrolled in our newsletter.
- send you information about MMC Nation and its services as well as promotional material on behalf of some of our partners, if you have expressly opted in to receiving such information.
It is important that the Personal Information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Personal Information changes during your relationship with us.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Site and pages viewed as well as to diagnose problems with our servers and to administer the Site;
- to analyze and improve the features and functionality of this Site;
- on an aggregate basis to sell and deliver advertising, promotions and content that we believe will be of interest to you;
- to better tailor your website experience to your interests, and to show you content in which you may be interested and to display the content according to your preferences;
- to send you newsletters and other information we think may be of interest to you;
- to notify you of promotions, new releases, updates or special offers of MMC Nation or of our advertisers;
- to verify your identity, respond to your requests and otherwise communicate with you;
- to comply with applicable laws, statutes and regulations;
- to process orders and payments for purchases through the Site;
- to enforce the Terms of MMC Nation’s rights and the rights of others;
- For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your personal information; and
In addition, we reserve the right to share such Non-Personal Information, which does not personally identify you, with third parties, for any purpose. For example, we may share information with advertisers or other third parties that are not part of the MMC Nation family on an aggregate or other basis that does not disclose any of your Personal Information.
5. Transactions With E-Commerce Partners, Vendors and Advertisers.
- Third Party Advertising. The ads appearing on this Site are delivered to you by our Web advertising partner. Non-Personal Information about your visits to this Site, such as number of times you have viewed an ad, is used to serve ads to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this Site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser.
6. Security of Your Personal Information.
MMC Nation employs reasonable security measures consistent with standard industry practice, for Personal Information collected through this Site, including physical, electronic and operational measures to maintain security and prevent unauthorized access. In addition, we limit access to your Personal Information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to use it. They will only process your Personal Information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. While MMC Nation takes all appropriate steps to safeguard Personal Information under our control, unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or method of storing data can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As such, we cannot guarantee that Personal Information supplied by users will not be accessed on our servers, or intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We assume no liability for any damages you may suffer as a result of interception, alteration or misuse of information during such transfers. If you have reason to believe that there has been any breach of the security of the Site, please contact us at email@example.com.
In the event of a Personal Information breach, we will notify you and any applicable regulator where we are legally required to do so.
7. Contacting MMC Nation Regarding this Site.
If you have any questions concerning this Policy, you may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that email communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your email correspondence with us.